How Case Studies Work
How can you make money online? A very common question. But there are one hundred and one ways to answer the question. And most of the information you will find online is general:
- Find a product you can promote as an affiliate and do so.
- Find a niche, build a blog and add a sprinkling of ads.
And general is vague. Vague instructions don’t motivate because there are no real life numbers attached to them.
A case study from the Winner’s Circle, however, starts with a successful site, tells you how it makes money, the competitiveness of the niche and exactly how the site gets it’s traffic and makes it’s money.
About Gyutae Park
Gyutae Park started exactly where a lot of us did. He had no background in the field of internet marketing. But he was willing to learn and learn he did. He has done SEO work for major corporations. And now he is letting you pick his brain as well as the brains of successful internet entrepreneurs.
If you have never made money online, you are starting exactly where Gyutae did. But you have the ability to sign up for the Winner’s Circle and get started much quicker.
The Parts of a Winner’s Circle Case Study
- Site Analysis – What makes this site a success?
- Market Research – How does this site compete with other in the niche?
- Traffic Strategies – What techniques did the site owner use to get where he is at?
- Monetization Methods – How does the site make money?
- Site Potential – Will the site continue to make money and be as successful in the future?
- Key Lessons – What does this site teach us that could be used for other sites?
But Case Studies Aren't AllWith your Winner's Circle membership, you will also get:
- Exclusive interviews – Hear straight from successful entrepreneurs how they made their money. Getting the meat is all about asking the right questions.
- Members-only community – Chat directly with other members of the community to get first hand information on how to make your internet business a success.
- 4 Steps to Finding the Perfect Niche for Your Online Business – 18 pages packed with everything you need to pick your niche.