I figured I would rob a few from other blogs, considering I just made a resolution to be more active in the blogosphere a few months ago. I do have a few of my own, but I figured that checking out some other blogger's resolutions to fine tune my own. Some of mine:
- Spend more time with my family.
- Free up some more to move this business forward or a better schedule.
- Get the whole business name, taxes, IRS thing streamlined and figured out.
- Write more post ahead of time, instead of rushing to get a post out.
- Learn the difference between setting priorities correctly and just being lazy.
First, a few tools to help you manage your new year's resolution for those of you who like to see a graph of your failure. Actually, just joking. I guess a new year is a new beginning and as good as time as any to make a change. But I see every day as a chance to change and goals as something to review whether or not it's the first of the year. Setting an arbitrary date may give the change a ceremonial aura, but unless I work toward all my goals daily, it won't last long.
Since I am currently robbing resolutions from others, here is a post from socialset.net that fits into the borrowing resolutions category. Or if you want some ideas to increase your social media traffic, check out 3 Social Media Resolutions. Here is a long post from Chris Brogan about finetuning your blog for 2008.
Any one of these of these posts should give you a lot to choose from. And I figured after the last two posts, I could get away with a short one.